Dog Rules & Registration
Bring your Pets
To be eligible to bring your pets to Pet Fest the following terms must be met:
All animals attending Pet Fest need to be current on all applicable vaccines like Distemper, Parvovirus & Rabies.
- Printed proof of shots from your veterinarian will be required in situations like dog or cat bites to humans.
- Tag your with pet with current rabies vaccinations.
- Bring your pet to Pet Check-In prior to entering contests.
.Proof of Vaccination is NOT required for entry as Caras Park is a public space.
- ALL pets are allowed at Pet Fest!
- However, we ask that puppies under the age of 6 months be carried or off the ground.
- This is to protect the puppy, who has not received all of its vaccinations yet and to protect all the other dogs at Pet Fest who could be susceptible to the puppy’s potential diseases.
- All Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- Dog leashes cannot exceed 4 feet in length.
- Dogs known to their owners as aggressive to people and animals are NOT allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- Only one dog per owner is encouraged.
- Dog owners must report any accidents immediately.
Thank you for your cooperation! Pet Fest can get very crowded with people and their pets and we ask that you do all you can to control your pets and keep Caras Park clean for a safe and fun day.